The Esadhana ap.gov.in portal was established by Andhra Pradesh with the goal of assisting women and children in leading better lives. The Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare has introduced an online portal named “Esadhana” in this purpose.
On their computers or mobile devices, the public can now verify and view a variety of services by visiting the official website, e sadhana wdcw.ap.gov.in login. E sadhana like many other state-wide programmes, will assist mothers and children. The government intends to offer its residents access to E sadhana services.
About Esadhana ap.gov.in Portal
The Esadhana ap.gov.in online portal was established by the Department of Women’s Development and Child Welfare to assist citizens. Without going to an office, people can use a number of services like the Recruitment System, Web MPR, Poshan Abhiyaan, Anganwadi for Women and Child Development, and others.
The services are available for them to use at home. People would be able to save money and time with the help of the portal. Among the services it would provide are Web MPR, Poshan Abhiyaan, Anganwadi for Women and Child Development, and Recruitment System. Both money and time will be saved. Visitors are not required to visit the department.
The Esadhana portal has been created to offer moms and kids full-service care. The availability of internet services has greatly relieved the state’s residents, since they can save a significant amount of money and time. In addition, families will have access to many resources that support women’s and children’s development, all while maintaining the comforts of their own homes.
As everyone knows, the E sadhana portal is crucial for women, children, the disabled, and senior citizens. They are crucial to the expansion and advancement of our nation as well. This portal’s primary goal is to offer the services. The state offers a number of programmes to support the growth of women, kids, and senior residents. This portal’s primary goal is to safeguard their wellbeing and safety.
wdcw.ap.gov.in e sadhana
The governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have created a platform for women’s and children’s welfare development called Esadhana. The scheme’s official websites are wdcw.tg.nic.in and ap.gov.in/e-sadhana.
Services offered on the E Sadhana platform include web MPR, Poshan Abhiyan, and Anganwadi. In Andhra Pradesh, the official e-Sadhana website is wdcw.ap.gov.in. The official website for Telangana is wdcw.tg.nic.in. Online services including web mpr, e-sadhana login, AWW/AWH Recruitment System, and other programmes are offered by both websites.
Numerous services are offered by Andhra Pradesh’s Online E sadhana Portal, including Applications, management information systems, tracking systems, recruitment systems, information pertaining to Anganwadi, RRS, and so on.
Objectives of Esadhana ap.gov.in
Together, the governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have created a new welfare platform that would provide opportunities for positive growth to people now residing in those states.
You can apply for the welfare programmes by visiting the official website, and the requirements for the Esadhana AP and TG are published here. You receive all of the information about this portal.
To improve the lives of women and children in those two states, the governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have joined forces to create a new E sadhana platform.
With special attention paid to employees and Anganwadi personnel, the people of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state would have access to suitable opportunities for women’s development and child welfare.
E sadhana wdcw.ap.gov.in login on the Portal
- Go to https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/Esadhana.html to access the official webpage.
- To register, select the Management Information System (MIS) option on the webpage.
- The screen will display a login page.
- Enter the information, including the password and user ID.
- Select the “Submit” option.
- You’ve logged in successfully.
Benefits of Esadhana
The following is a list of this scheme’s advantages:
- When creating these websites, special attention was paid to women, people with disabilities, kids, and the elderly.
- The Anganwadi Information System is also included on the portal in addition to this.
- On Esadhana, there is a dashboard for the nutrition programme.
- This website also provides mobile applications to enhance user involvement.
- For instance, the portal offers health education, nutrition vaccination, supplemental nutrition, and other teaching and awareness-raising initiatives.
The correct development of women and children is neglected in many locations in the modern world. Because of this, women and children currently have the highest death rates. The Andhra Pradesh government has developed this portal in response to this. The portal offers a number of services aimed at ensuring women’s and children’s welfare.
E Sadhana ap: Searching about Anganwadi
- Go to wdcw.ap.gov.in, the official website, first.
- Select “Anganwadi Information System” from the menu.
- Select “Find Anganwadi Centres nearby.”
- Anganwadi Centres are located by Revenue Village, Mandal, or ICDS Project, Region.
- Go into the Mandal, sector, village, and district.
- Select the “search” option.
- On the screen, a list of the closest Anganwadi Centres will show up.
Checking the AWS Scheme List
- Visit the Esadhana Portal’s main website.
- Click the “Know Your AWS” link on the website’s home page and then, select the Awc List Project-wise option now. You now have to select the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Choose the project and the district now. Subsequently, input the PIN and select the search option.
- You can view ICDS AWS reports in this manner.
The governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have launched the esadana ap.gov.in portal in an effort to better the lives of women and children in their respective states. By applying, the residents of both states will have equal access to benefits. The Department of Women Development and Child Welfare, which will go by the name Esadhana in both states, is the one who built this web platform.
All women, children, workers, and Anganwadi-related projects living in the states will use this platform. All people will be able to utilise this site from the comfort of their homes to access a range of services, including the AWW/AWH Recruitment System, Web MPR, Poshan Abhiyaan, and Anganwadi for Women and Child Development.
E sadhana is involved in a project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana that develops women and children.
Integrated Child Development Services is referred to as ICDS.
Click the MPR option after visiting the E sadhana page at. You can view your AWS project list at https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc after being routed there.
Indeed, given that the platform is exclusively available to Telangana state users.
NHTS stands for Nutrition & Health Tracking System in its entirety.
Also, Read About:-