Kusha Kapila is a well-known and accomplished content creator in India. She has captivated the hearts of millions of people in the country, with a fan base of over 2 million; men and women of all ages adore her! She is, undoubtedly, making her mark with her distinct material and style on a daily basis. This Delhi-born and raised content creator has appeared on Netflix, Amazon, and a variety of other platforms.
Kusha Kapila: Physical Characteristics
Kusha Kapila is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 75 kilogrammes. Her eyes are gorgeous brown, and her hair is equally dark brown. Her physical measurements are 38-36-38, and she has one tattoo. She has not had any plastic surgery as of yet, although she is really interested in organic skin treatments.
Kusha Kapila: Childhood
Kusha Kapila was born in Delhi, India on September 19, 1989. She came from a middle-class household and lived in a joint family when she was a child. She is quite close to her parents, and she graduated from Indraprastha College with a degree in English Literature. Kusha also holds a Fashion Technology degree from NIFT Delhi. She had always wanted to be a fashion journalist, but life had other ideas for her. She had struggled with body image issues in her personal life, and she still does, but she emerges as a strong, positive person in the end.
Kusha Kapila: Career
Kusha had always wanted to be a fashion journalist and had previously worked for companies such as Apparel Online and Razorfish. She later joined IDiva as a fashion editor and became well-known for her role as one of the South Delhi girls in IDiva alongside Dolly Singh. Kusha got popularity when she began portraying different characters such as West Delhi females, Billi Maasi, and others. She also appeared on Kareena Kapoor Khan’s show What Women Want. They both discussed concerns such as body image on the show.
She also enjoys writing poems and has published a piece of content called Kavita Ki Kavita. Kusha has also worked with celebrities including Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, and Kareena Kapoor Khan. Back Benchers, Son of Abish, Kitchen, Khanna, and Konversations are among the television shows in which Kusha Kapila has appeared. In Karan Johar’s Ghost Stories, she made her Bollywood debut. She has also starred in a Netflix episode called “Behensplaining” with Shrishti Dixit, and she is a judge on Myntra Fashion Superstar, Season 3 with Ankush Bahuguna, Santu Mishra, and Manish Malhotra.
Also know about – sierrap12000
Kusha Kapila:Relationships and Love
Kusha Kapila is currently married to Zorawar Singh Ahluwalia, and their love storey dates back a long time. It was love at first sight when she met Zorawar at a wedding. They both share relationship photos on Instagram, which everyone enjoys. They don’t have a child yet, but they do have a dog named Maya. She routinely posts videos and photos of her cat on Instagram, which everyone enjoys!
Kusha Kapila: Trivia/Facts
- Kusha Kapila is a huge animal lover.
- She attended school in South Delhi but grew up in North Delhi.
- Kusha majored in theatre in college and used to act in street plays.
- She wanted to be a journalist at first.
- After graduating, Kusha worked as a Merchandising Intern for the Bhartiya International Company for three months.
- She then worked at Chisell Effects in Noida as a Product Design Intern.
- She began working as a Fashion Correspondent for Apparel Online, a Delhi-based organisation, in 2013.
- Kusha then worked as a Trend Analyst and Content Writer for Fashion Forward Trends.
- She has also worked as a Copywriter, Digital Content Head, and Content Developer for many companies.
- She joined Times Internet in 2016 as a Fashion Editor.
- Kusha went on to work as a fashion editor at iDiva, where she had started as a writer. Kapila began shooting movies with her iDiva coworkers. She created the fictional character “Billi Massi,” an affluent, opinionated South Delhi woman who became enormously popular with the general public.
- Kusha was inspired to create her popular character “Billi Masi” by a real-life lady she met.
- As a result, she began assuming different personas in her YouTube broadcasts.
- She has worked with a number of well-known Bollywood celebrities, including Abhishek Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor.
- Kapila adores poetry and has dedicated a section to it called “Kavita Ki Kavita.”
- She speaks two languages (Hindi and English).
- She has appeared on the covers of magazines such as “Harper’s Bazaar.”
- Kapila is heavily involved in charity and works with organisations such as VoLIndia and the Naz Foundation (India) Trust.
- Kusha met Karan Johar for the first time at a fashion week in Mumbai. She was astonished to see Karan waving at her and expressing his adoration for Kusha when she arrived at the spot.
- Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, and Arjun Kapoor are among the celebs that follow Kusha on Instagram.
- In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, watching movies, and swimming.
She has approximately 2 million followers on Instagram. She posts some amusing videos on Instagram. The actress has also collaborated with Priyanka Chopra Jonas on Instagram videos. He has also featured on Myntra Fashion Superstar alongside Sonakshi Sinha as a judge. She also creates a fictitious persona called Monday Aunty in her Instagram videos. She also met Ranveer Singh at an event. The brand Jack and Jones organised the event to mark their tenth anniversary. She likes to write and create new content for her target audience. Her purpose is to entertain the audience. She has also faced a number of hardships in her life, as a result of which she has earned the life she now leads. She has over 289K subscribers on YouTube, with millions of views.