SSO ID or Single Sign-On ID is an online platform, website, or facility that was launched by the government of Rajasthan a few years ago. Rajasthan Single Sign On ID: everyone must get registered for themselves and their family members in this portal.
The government of Rajasthan has taken this beautiful initiative to bring all the numerous facilities to one place for the people of Rajasthan. SSO ID is a contribution of the government towards the development of Rajasthan State.
About SSO ID or Rajasthan Single Sign On
SSO ID (or Rajasthan Single Sign On) is a login portal where every member of Rajasthan State is required to register and make their own login account to get all the other programs that the government has launched for the people of Rajasthan.
This portal was launched in 2013 for the welfare of Rajasthani people. Under this portal, a user will get notifications for all the other acts and yojanas that the government is bringing for the people. Users will be able to check all the updates that the government is launching. It is a beneficiary move for the citizens of Rajasthan by their state government.
The government assured that with the help of the SSO ID portal, one can take advantage of up to 100 such yojanas that the government has brought for the good of the citizens. With the help of this portal, one can fill out all the forms online directly from Single Sign-On.
Purpose of the Rajasthan single sign on ID
Single Sign On has a single objective: to bring all the applications to a single platform. SSO ID helps the registered users take advantage of all the yojanas that the government has initiated.
People were not able to get access to all the programs, as so many welfare applications have already been implemented. In the era of technology, everything is moving so fast that people are getting missed by the opportunities created for them. To solve this problem, the Rajasthan state government decided to create a portal where all the implemented and upcoming programs could be easily identified.
SSO ID login Process
- To be a member of SSO ID, you must have been a citizen of Rajasthan State.
- People can search for this portal online, and after clicking on the official websites of SSO ID’s platform, they can go for registration.
- After getting registered, they can create their ID and password.
- To access this portal, you must first create an ID and password.
- Once entered, you can check over all the numerous programs that the government has launched for their benefit.
Essential documents required to enter Rajasthan single sign on ID
Firstly, to take advantage of Single Sign-On ID, you have to be a citizen of Rajasthan State. You must have a list of documents to register yourself on the SSO portal. The Rajasthan government has made it mandatory to have a countable document to join it to prevent other state citizens from entering it.
Single Sign-On is a one-digit identity for all applications. People will require documents to prove their identification as citizens of Rajasthan.
The list of documents required to be a member of the Rajasthan Single Sign On Portal (89) is:
- Aadhaar Card: The Aadhaar Card is an identity card that represents the citizens of India. The Aadhaar Card is an essential basic document that is required for any kind of documentation work.
- Google Account: A Google account is an essential account, and as per the growing digital economy in India, everyone has one. A Google Account is required to register yourself on the SSO ID.
- Facebook Account: The user must have a Facebook account, which means a social media account, to get all the online notifications about the Yojanas.
- Jan Aadhaar Card: The Jan Aadhaar Card is an identification card for the whole family. This document or identity is required to be a part of the Single Sign-On ID portal.
- Bahama Shah Card: The Bahama Shah Card is an identification card; it is registered on the name of the woman in the house. It helps with multiple cash benefit processes.
How to Reset or Recreate the Password.
If you forget your login password to enter your SSO ID, you can go to the forget password option to recreate or reset a new password.
On the front interface of the website, you can find the option to forget your password. You have to just click on that button, and after that, you have to add your Google account and register your mobile number to get a verification code.
After putting in all the initials, you can create a new password for yourself. This process has no limit; you can enjoy these benefits for as long as you want.
Rajasthan Single Sign On ID is a platform launched by the state government of Rajasthan in 2013 for the welfare of the people. SSO ID has uncountable benefits, and citizens of Rajasthan are very happy with this portal. In the last 10 years of this application, people have been able to take appropriate advantage of this portal, and they have been able to fill out all the online application forms easily through their devices.
Single Sign-On ID is the full form of this public portal.
You have to be a citizen of Rajasthan State. You must have a list of documents to register yourself on the SSO portal. The Rajasthan government has made it mandatory to have a countable document to join it to prevent other state citizens from entering it.
There are requirements for the Aadhaar Card, Jan Aadhaar Card, Facebook Account, Google Account, and Bahamas Shah Card to register yourself on the Single Sign-On ID website.
In the year 2013, the Rajasthan state government launched the Single Sign-On ID portal. The user will get notifications for all the other acts and yojanas that the government is bringing for the people.
Also, Read About:-