The government has made a scheme for the state of Haryana with the name of mera parivar meri pehchan that helps the government to collect the data of whole family of the person who has applied for it. If you are also living in Haryana and does not have information about it then this article can help you out. Today, in this article we will discuss about this scheme and the process to connect with it.
Know about mera parivar meri pehchan
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan is a scheme of the government through which they collect all the data of the families. This scheme is applied by the government in the state of Haryana. The parivar pehchan patra is an identification Patra of a family.
With the help of PPP portal, government collects the data of the whole family and restores it. The collection of the data is done manually by visiting each house of the Haryana. Further process are done digitally.
In this PPP processing, Haryana government provides eight digit identification number to the each family. The agenda of this whole scheme is to be provided schemes benefits to the public. People can register themselves online on the site.
Obejctive of PPP (Parivar Pehchan Patra)
- The objective of this patra is to give identity as a family.
- To create authentic and verified data of the families.
- To provide them with the subsidies and pensions.
- To use the citizens data for their benefits.
Family Identification Number
Government allot a Family ID to each family of the state. This ID number is linked by the each member birth date, death date and Marriage dates. This linkage is done for the future updates.
All the collected data are stored in an organised system. The changes gets updated automatically with the change in the family count. This system cut down the extra work load from the government.
List of Documents required from PPP
Four documents are required to get registered on this portal. It includes:
- Aadhaar Card: It is an identification card for an individual. This card is the proof of your presence. For any proceedings this document is mandatory.
- Bank Passbook: It is a document that we received from the bank. In this book we can print all our transactions. It is a legal document and requires for various other purpose too like pf withdrawal and more.
- PAN Card: This card is also an identity card for an individual. It is issued by the Income tax department. It is a 10 digit unique number used for financial and taxation purpose.
- BPL Card: Below poverty line or Ration card is a card which provides free rations to the public. There are various categories on it, rations are provided on the basis of category.
Benefits of Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan
This portal was designed especially for the people for Haryana State. There are numerous advantages of this portal. Government provide an ID to all the families that lives in Haryana.
List of top gains for the Haryana Citizens are:
- One family One identity, it keeps family together.
- Government generated ID are linked with each family members details.
- It gets updated automatically through the software.
- It is linked with the birth, death and marriage dates of the members.
- This linkage ID leads the members to various scholarships that are provided by the government.
- It automatically selects the beneficiary from the list to provide subsidies and pensions.
- This site is managed by the government which makes it more reliable and safe for the people.
Rules to get Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Patra
As per government policies that families must be fulfilling the listed criteria to get registered.
- Each family of the state must have only one Head of the family.
- As per parivar pehchan patra, the family can select any family member as a Head.
- Members must have a list of documents like Aadhaar, Bank Passbook and others.
How to change Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan ID?
To change your ID on the portal follow the below listed steps:
- Go on the official site of the portal and do the login in.
- Once you login into your account, you can go for the category options.
- Select the option of ID update.
- Do the changes that you want to do.
How many times can we change the ID?
This portal is flexible for the registered users. Users can change the ID for twice. Once the changes are created there is no reserve back.
Users can definitely take the advantage to bring changes. They must be sure before doing or implying the changes. As, the change opportunity is limited so, be confident with the changes you’re doing.
Steps to create an users account on this portal
It is very simple to create an users account on this portal. Easy accessibility and quick processing is the base of creating an account.
To create an account at this portal users have to follow few simple steps.
- Search the official link of site on browser. https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/
- Once you got the link, open it. Click on the link to create an account.
- After opening the link, go to create a new account option.
- Fulfill your required details in the system.
- Do the sign in process thoroughly.
- After signing into official portal, create your ID and Password.
- Once ID and Password are created, It’s done.
- Go back to homepage and do the login in.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan Login Process
If you have completed the account creation process then the next step is mera parivar meri pehchan login that you can do by following the following steps that are given below:
- To login the platform you need to visit its official website with the help of your browser.
- When you will visit on the platform you will find the login section available on its homepage where you have to click on.
- After that, go to the official login option and enter your username and password.
- At last, complete the captcha and hit the login button to finish the process.
Ways to reset or recreate password on Mera Parivar Meri Yojana
Most of the time it’s happens that people forget their password and get worried. As, the portal doesn’t entertain any fake password to maintain the security.
To reset your forgotten password follow these following steps:
- Open the official link of on browser.
- Go for forgot password option at the login Page.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- Add your phone number to get the one time verification code.
- Create a new password and reconfirm it. Do submit it.
- Return back to the homepage and do the login in.
Mera Parivar Meri Pehchan is a Yojana that government has programmed. An initiative taken by the Haryana State Government for easy accessibility of the citizens data. This data helps the authority to make various decisions.
Families are provided with ID which is linked with their details. The data provided by the citizens must be accurate and reliable. Authority makes all the decisions on the basis of the data.
We hope that the you have received all the necessary points about this topic. The portal is a government managed portal therefore it is safe site to register. Users can register themselves and their family through this site.
Note:- This portal is applicable only for the citizens of Haryana State, it can be considered as a drawback of this portal. This site has numerous benefits too for the beneficiaries.
Also, Read About:-